انتخاب الخبير المغربي د. بلاجي عضوا في مجلس أمناء المنتدى العالمي للزكاة بجاكرتا
هوية بريس – متابعة
شارك في المنتدى العالمي للزكاة المنعقد يومي 15 و 16 مارس 2017 في العاصمة الإندونيسية جاكرتا ممثلون وخبراء في الاقتصاد الإسلامي من 21 دولة من آسيا وإفريقيا وأوروبا وأمريكا، ونظم اللقاء حول موضوع: “تدعيم دور الزكاة في مكافحة الفقر”.
وانتخب مجلس أمناء جديد مثلت فيه مختلف الجهات ومن بين أعضائه الخبير المغربي في المالية الإسلامية والزكاة الدكتور عبد السلام بلاجي، كما ألقى الأخير عرضا حول “دور الزكاة في تمويل مشاريع التنمية البشرية”، وتم تكريمه من طرف مؤسسة الزكاة الوطنية في إندونيسيا.
وإليكم نص البيان الختامي للمؤتمر (بالإنجليزية):
RESOLUTION OF THE WORLD ZAKAT FORUM 2017:
STRENGTHENING THE ROLE OF ZAKAT AS A GLOBAL INSTRUMENT TO ERADICATE POVERTY
The 5th International Conference of Zakat, which focuses on strengthening the role of zakat as a global instrument to eradicate poverty, was held in Jakarta on 15th-16th March 2017. This conference hosted by the World Zakat Forum in collaboration with The National Board of Zakat, the Republic Indonesia (BAZNAS). Currently, the members of the World Zakat Forum (WZF) are the representatives of zakat institutions and experts from 21 countries, which are: Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei Darussalam, Singapore, India, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina, United Kingdom, Egypt, Morocco, Uganda, Sudan, Nigeria, South of Africa, Vietnam, and United States of America.
We acknowledge that poverty has been a cause of concern for most of countries in the world throughout the generation. Furthermore, the disparities between the rich and the poor keeps widening, millions of people are living under poverty and cannot afford to have a decent live. To tackle these issues, we need to have a right instrument that is not utterly depend on the government’s aid. Furthermore, efforts to eradicate poverty are not just on how to accelerate the reduction in the number of poor people, but more importantly is how to assist the poor to be self-reliance. Thus, they will not depend permanently upon the social aid. In this regard, zakat as an instrument in Muslim countries or communities can play that role which has been proven throughout the history.
The Forum also notices that manifesting zakat as the absolute right of the mustahik that aims to help and empower them through upgraded life. Zakat is intended to assist them in fulfilling their needs, worshipping Allah, avoiding disbelief in Allah, and eliminating the nature of envy and jealousy toward the rich. It works for circulating the worldly wealth in the society. Zakat is also for productive purposes breaking the vicious cycle of poverty through education, health, job creation, and consolidation of faith. Zakat also manifests social security.
After intensively discussing the theme of strengthening the role of zakat as a global instrument to eradicate poverty, the Forum resolution as follows:
1. The World zakat forum shall be strengthened by the participants as it is a medium to set a common agenda to improve the wisdom, professionalism, and zakat governance.
2. Participants agree to perform concrete action to improve global welfare by strengthening the role of zakat for poverty alleviation in each country.
3. Participants acknowledge that poverty is not merely about the financial deficiency, but also the mind and attitude challenges. It thus becomes the responsibility of the Ummah through Amil to implement more holistic approach to improve the welfare of mustahik.
4. Participants severely condemn all crimes and injustice against humanity, such as in the Rohingya case and other cases in all parts of the world, and call for international action to stop these atrocities forthwith.
5. Sustainable Development Goals as a global welfare indicator can be synergized with zakat to play a role in improving people’s welfare. Hence it needs a further discussion on how it can be achieved.
6. The good management of Zakat requires the support of indicators that serve as a standard measurement tool to assess and evaluate its overall performance. Therefore participants agree it is important to develop the indicators that can be used as a reference.
7. The participants agree to establish regulatory and institutional framework of zakat to actualize good governance of zakat management.
8. Participants agree to intensify the promotion of global zakat cooperation in order to optimize the potential of zakat, as well as to accelerate the poverty alleviation objectives in the forms of networking, learning, benchmarking and sharing ideas.
9. Encouraging studies and research from contemporary perspective by scholars to deal with recent zakat issues, such as the possibilities of utilizing zakat fund for establishment of zakat corporation, world zakat foundation, and world Islamic welfare foundation.
10. Establishing International Council of Zakat and Waqf Educators and Da’i under the World Zakat Forum aiming at spreading the message of zakat and waqf and creating more awareness of the Muslim ummah to optimize zakat and waqf potential.
11. The Forum calls for all Muslim countries and communities to enact specific Act related to zakat matter.
In order to further streamline and broaden the role of the World Zakat Forum, to strengthen global zakat cooperation and work for the achievement of zakat objectives, we agree to appoint the following office bearers of the Forum for the period 2017-2020:
1. Secretary General : Prof Dr. Bambang Soedibyo
2. Deputy Secretary General :
– Tuan Haji Moh Rais Haji Alias
– Dr Saleh Ali Alwaji
– Elnur Salihovic
– Dr Abdeslam Ballaji
– Muhammad Lawal Maidoki
– Shaikh Abdurraziq Mukhtar
– Assoc Prof Isharaf Hossain
The headquarter of the Forum shall continue to be in Jakarta, Indonesia. May Allah SWT bless our endeavors in upholding global zakat management for better future of the ummah.
Jakarta, March 16 2017
The World Zakat Forum